Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern software engineering, analytics and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions.
What will you be doing?
- In this role you will have the opportunity to expand, train and lead a QA team to cooperate with product manager, engineers and designers to understand features, make test plans/test cases and automate them. This person should be result oriented, have great communication skills, strong product sense, sound technical ability and excellent project management skills.
- A successful candidate will have an established background in automating tests at all levels (integration, regression, functional, acceptance) for web applications, APIs, mobile apps, and microservices. It is considered a plus having experience with Data Quality assurance.
What skills should you have?
- 3-5 years of consumer software QA experience
- Broad experience in test automation and testing frameworks
- Specific hands-on experience with Selenium
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in integrating tests in CI/CD pipelines
- Strong track record of creating test plans and writing test cases based on product requirements
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Hands-on QA team management experience
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area