Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
What will you be doing?
- Plan PR strategy for all news communications
- Prepare media pitches and responses, strategy documents, press releases and key messages together with PR Team
- Align news announcements across all channels and optimize press coverage
- Identify and develop PR-worthy content opportunities, pitch angles and creative story ideas
- React quickly to breaking news and ad hoc PR opportunities
- Represents Bidroom in contacts with the media
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in PR, preferably in the fields of hospitality and tourism
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills
- Solid media relationships across traditional and new platforms
- Storyteller with exceptional written and verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Native English speaker
- Highly motivated, analytical and creative marketer with high level of strategic thinking
- Outgoing, organized and self-motivated.
- Accomplished events speaker and presenter
- Nice to have: experience as a journalist
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area