Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern engineering, analytics, and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves with industry’s best practices or defining new solutions and approaches to create the best products on the market.
- This role is for Product Managers with proven experience in envisioning, designing and managing mobile apps with a worldwide impact, equally strong in driving business strategies and solving technical problems. You will lead the development of our mobile apps end-to-end. You are able to create new products or evolve existing ones by analyzing the market and user’s behaviour, and designing original solutions for our users and partners. You will master every aspect of our mobile strategy, from designing and evolving outstanding products, to manage the App stores marketing and positioning, to drive your team to develop excellent solutions on-time.
- Set the mission, vision, strategy, roadmap and goals for world-class mobile apps
- Develop metrics to measure complex marketplace behavior, feedback loops, and long-term effects and analyze their results
- Design roadmaps, user stories, evaluate UX and UI, manage backlogs and sprints
- Act as Product Owner in Scrum Sprints
- Partner with engineers and data scientists to solve technical problems
- Represent the team’s work to all levels of company leadership
- 3-6 years of Product Management experience in mobile apps
- Broad experience in all areas of product management
- Specific hands-on experience in analyzing user behaviour
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams
- Creative, strong analytical thinker paired with strong execution
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Self motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Degree in Business or Scientific or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area