Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
What will you be doing?
- Identify strategic partnership and business opportunities across different verticals.
- Establish a strong and influential network of national and global partners to grow our audience and enhance our market positioning on your markets.
- This includes negotiation, contracts and supervision of the partnership activities production.
- Work closely with the Partnership Product Manager to translate these partnerships into user growth and partner satisfaction.
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development/partnerships/ Sales and Digital Marketing.
- A native speaker of German.
- Fully proficient English.
- Strong presentation and networking skills to liaise with and pitch to business partners.
- Ability to create business plans with actionable objectives, including the knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Strong computer skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Business curiosity, ability to conduct market analysis and stay up-to-date with trends in the industry.
- Experience working in a Start-up environment or within a new Business Development department is a plus.
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- 15 travel days per year, mostly within Europe
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
- cool chill out area