Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from Hospitality Technology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We’re looking for SEO Specialist to join in-house marketing team. This is a very independent position and you will have full control on how to do things right. You will get all necessary resources you’ll need to make Bidroom grow. We are looking for a true passionate who loves what he is doing to join and expand a team of passionates working on the same goal.
If you are ready for the challenge – keep reading
- Manage SEO from end to end
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Work closely with IT department to implement strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
- Work closely with content team to support said strategies, and optimize existing content to reflect them.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, track keyword trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Provide thought expertise to other members of Marketing team to ensure continual improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in a field
- Expertise in usability principles, website and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of industry-standard analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Raven, Moz, SEMRush, and Ahrefs or similar.
- Technical understanding of SEO:
- On-Page SEO (Image Alts, Meta Tags, etc.)
- Off-Page SEO (Link health review, Link Building, etc.)
- Technical SEO (Page Speed Optimization, Rich Snippets, etc.)
- Knowledge in Title Tagging and Meta Descriptions
- SEO audits of our website to ensure that all ranking factors are implemented correctly
- Understand Google Quality rater guidelines
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
- cool chill out area