Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
What will you be doing?
- Managing incoming calls: redirect to respective teams, filtering them, taking notes and noting down who the person was, what’s the email and phone and what is the business they call about.
- Managing first steps regarding any potential issues
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Working closely with team leaders on resolving issues related to particular departments
- Reporting bugs and working on product improvements along with Product and IT department
- Identifying and implementing the most optimal customer path
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and file documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking time to engage customers and always convert an unhappy one into a happy one
What skills should you have?
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills
- Problem solving and pro-active attitude
- Previous experience in customer care
- No task to small, no task to big approach
- Ability to work independently and being open to work with other departments
- Tech savvy - you will be establishing and maintaining the ticketing system and chatbot solution
- Great attention to detail - you will be creating & updating procedures for customer success department
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)