Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Compile, develop and execute the email marketing strategy, in line with the business strategy and overall marketing strategy
- Establish operating processes and ensure best practice for ongoing management of email marketing activities
- Plan, update, monitor and execute email marketing activities in monthly communication plan
- Analyze and monitor competitors’ email marketing activities on a regular basis
- Work closely with Head of Brand and other marketing team members to concept email communication that result in effective communication in line with brand positioning
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Track and analyze direct marketing campaigns in order to achieve agreed KPIs
- Use statistical analysis and reports to modify and create future campaigns.
- Report to Head of Performance within Marketing Team
What skills should you have?
- 2-3 years of marketing experience including email-marketing, A/B testing and automation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong HTML and CSS skills for responsive email design
- Experience with high-level email deployment platforms (Mailchimp)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
- Manage many campaigns at once including different segmented messages
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies and fruits)