Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join our growing team in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Measure and analyze different marketing channels and campaign performance to enhance conversion to website visitors and members acquisition
- Work with the Marketing Director and Head of Performance on design of website experiments, implementing and testing opportunities via A/B testing and researching new data sources
- Closely work with IT team to develop performance dashboards and visualizations.
- Support the marketing team on implementing additional analytics toolsets
- Create a data governance framework and roadmap for analytics, giving guidance where required
- Establish a cross-channel, integrated reporting framework identifying key growth metrics
- Lead the build of cross-channel dashboards through use of data visualization tools
- Support work on integrating digital data with other data sources
- Share insights and reports to senior management and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot issues
- Continually assess and audit web analytics effectiveness
- Implement on-site analytics changes.
- Leverage on-site data for funnel conversion optimization, identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Head of Performance on insights from audiences engaging in other Product tools to inform conversion opportunities and growth
- Use project management techniques to ensure all changes are delivered on time, to scope and to budget
- Report to Head of Performance within Marketing Team
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of data analyst experience working in SaaS or Agency
- Hands-on experience with Google Marketing tools (mainly Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google optimize)
- Experience with Hotjar or similar tools (smartlook, mouseflow, ms clarity etc.)
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience with visualisation tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, QuickSight etc.)
- Ability to analyse, visualise, present and gather actionable insights based on data.
- Familiarity with SaaS growth metrics
- Experience working with Mixpanel, Appsflyer or similar platforms supporting app and web tracking
- CRO/UX knowledge is a big advantage
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies and fruits)