Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing Back-office team guiding newly joined hotels through activation process on our platform. The role is ideal for a tech-savy person with a help desk experience providing technical support to clients, ideally in hospitality industry.
What will you be doing?
- Entering and maintaining data in the back office application according to given standards
- Guiding hoteliers through the connectivity activation process on our platform
- Resolving hoteliers’ enquiries related to connectivity and technical aspects of our platform
- Contacting hoteliers by email and phone to prompt them to add missing information
- Testing connections between our platform and partner systems
- Troubleshooting, analysing root causes of errors, fixing them by changing settings in the system or reporting tickets for the IT Team
- Taking part in designing, implementing and testing integrations with new partner systems and new solutions in our system
What skills should you have?
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (you will be communicating with international clients)
- Analytical mind - always ready to look for patterns, connection and root causes behind any issue
- Ability to do independent and efficient research on the Internet and in the company’s resources, read technical documentation
- Good Excel skills (data sorting & filtering, pivot tables, formulas like if & vlookup, .csv file handling)
- Working knowledge of SQL, ability to work with a database, basic knowledge of PHP and Python
- Understanding what an API is
- Understanding logs of the product
- Familiarity with JIRA or other software tracking IT issues
- Familiarity with Postman or other tools allowing to work with APIs
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry, knowledge how hotel reservation systems and channel managers work is an asset
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)