Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for Sales Managers to join our Accomodation Supply Team remotely or in Krakow, Poland. In this role you will work on growing Bidroom accommodation supply on your markets according to Bidroom' strategy.
- Grow Bidroom accommodation supply: independent properties, chains, groups, short rental, etc.
- Contribute to building and managing a qualitative portfolio of accommodation while negotiating high value deals for our subscription product
- Represent Bidroom at industry events and build outstanding relationships with the key stakeholders on your market(s)
- Be proactive, in proposing process optimization, new business ideas, etc to contribute to the sales strategy evolution and development of the company
What should you have?
- At least two/three years of experience in the hospitality industry in a sales role
- High achiever with demonstrated results in a similar position
- Understand the key concepts of online hotel distribution and the hospitality tech landscape, connectivity and extranet tools
- Advanced Sales CRM user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, additional languages appreciated or mandatory for specific markets). The company language is English.
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills, client-centric approach
- Be reactive to the industry and company evolution, show curiosity and flexibility for our business environment: participate actively in the team life and be proactive in bringing fresh ideas and strategic input to the table
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work. Our Business development team includes 14 nationalities so far!
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime office location at Krakow's Main Square or remote work
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies and fruits)